Yikes, this could be a nightmare for every business. Each hour lost is potential thousands lost revenue dollars and potential to lose returning customers. No one wants to think about this, but it happens occasionally. We have a failover plan. We provide the ability to switch to 3G and 4G modem in case broad band fails. This enables our clients to continue running their business transactions like charging credit cards, process reservations, put food orders through. The entire block could be dark, but we can still operate.
Enter the Cisco Dual Gigabit VPN Router.
Get Optimal Performance, Security, and Reliability
Keep your employees, your business, and yourself productive and effective. The Cisco RV320 Dual Gigabit WAN VPN Router is an ideal choice for any small office or small business looking for performance, security, and reliability in its network.
Features and Capabilities
The Cisco RV320 Dual Gigabit WAN VPN Router offers:
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet WAN ports for load balancing and business continuity
- Built-in 4-port Gigabit Ethernet switch
- Strong security with proven stateful packet inspection (SPI) firewall and hardware encryption
- High-capacity, high-performance, SSL, IP Security (IPsec) VPN capabilities
- Intuitive, browser-based device manager and setup wizards
Specifications at a Glance
Supports Gigabit Ethernet speeds for internal and external wired connections; easily manages large files and concurrent users to keep employees productive
- Simple, highly secure access
Connect multiple locations and remote workers using VPN, or set up separate virtual networks and access rules to help secure sensitive data
- Ease of use
Can be deployed directly out of the box; setup wizards reduce configuration time to minutes
USB ports provides the ability to use 3G and 4G modems for broadband failover